Trojan.Brisv.A!inf Removal Tool description
Utility that will help you remove the infections of Trojan.Brisv.A!inf
Trojan.Brisv.A!inf Removal Tool is a small and easy to use utility designed to remove the infections of Trojan.Brisv.A!inf from a computer.
- Download the FixBrisvA.exe file
- Save the file to a convenient location, such as your Windows desktop.
- Close all the running programs.
If you are on a network or if you have a full-time connection to the Internet, disconnect the computer from the network and the Internet.
If you are running Windows Me or XP, turn off System Restore.
- Locate the file that you just downloaded.
- Double-click the FixBrisvA.exe file to start the removal tool.
- Click Start to begin the process, and then allow the tool to run.
NOTE: If you have any problems when you run the tool, or it does nor appear to remove the threat, restart the computer in Safe mode and run the tool again.
- Restart the computer.
- Run the removal tool again to ensure that the system is clean.
If you are running Windows Me/XP, then reenable System Restore.
If you are on a network or if you have a full-time connection to the Internet, reconnect the computer to the network or to the Internet connection.
· You must have administrative rights to run this tool on Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000, or Windows XP
» Freeware , Demo or Tial Only